Sunday, January 3, 2010

Meet Stella & Dot

I began my adventure as an Independent Sylist for Stella & Dot (www.stelladot.com/lauried) December 11, 2009. Susan Meeks and I had just hosted our first trunk show for the line and had an absolute blast with our friends trying on the various pieces, mingling, and poking around for gifts. A couple days later I was in Atlanta and decided to join up. I ordered my samples a few days later and VOILA, have started booking trunk shows for 2010!


The line is sassy and versatile which is what drew me to it. Most pieces look equally great with a Little Black Dress as well as a tank and jeans. The line is out of San Francisco and features guest designers and a fantastic network of stylists across the U.S. and now Canada.  Plus, the hours are flexible with my "day job" and most folks you work with are in a pretty darn good mood!

I've put a few pictures of my first trunk show up and will add more of friends and family modeling the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment